The Armstrong Regional Cooperative (ARC) is seeking Directors for our active board. The Board meets monthly to ensure financial health of the organization as well as community awareness, and quality assurance. Board members serve on committees that best suit their talents and interests including: Member relations, Finance, Nominating, and various ad hoc committees.
- Must be a member in good standing
- Attend meetings and show commitment to board activities
- Be well-informed on issues and agenda items in advance of meetings
- Contribute skills, knowledge and experience when appropriate
- Listen respectfully to other points of view
- Participate in organizational decision-making
- Represent the organization to the public and to the private sector
- Legal, financial, marketing, real estate and interpersonal skills are highly desired.
Interested members should contact the ARC by April 9th, 2018 to be considered an eligible candidate at our May 9th Annual General Meeting.
Application Forms can be found HERE